Niwaki Workshops: Ikebana
Japanese-inspired flower arranging with a contemporary twist
Join us for hands-on workshops at Niwaki Chiltern Street, learning how to make the most of your Niwaki Kenzan, Snips and Scissors to create Ikebana-inspired flower designs. You will explore the possibilities of combining Japanese methods and traditions with contemporary styles to discover stunning new ways of arranging flowers and plants.
New dates to be announced soon.
Niwaki Workshops: Ikebana • TBC
- 3-hour workshops
- Niwaki Chiltern Street, London W1
- No experience necessary
- All tools and materials provided
- Niwaki goodie bag included
- Light refreshments provided
- 6/8 participants per workshop