The Niwaki Pouch: wear it as a belt pouch or a shoulder bag - heavy duty, weatherproof canvas, with reinforced PVC inner and outer pockets to hold your sharp stuff. This pouch holds all the essentials, whether it’s gardening, travelling or whatever - secateurs, gloves, bits of string and conkers, or a compact camera and a notebook for garden visits.
Standard Niwaki Tan 16oz coated canvas. Spot wash only, with a damp cloth.
Makes a great kit bag for your sharpening needs - holds Camellia oil, a couple of whetstones, that sort of stuff.
- 190 x 165mm
- 16oz Canvas
- Made in China
- In Stock - Available to dispatch worldwide, contact us for showroom stock availability
UK: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £100*
- £4.00: Standard service via Royal Mail Tracked 48; typically 2–5 working days.
- £7.50: Priority service via Royal Mail Tracked 24, DHL, FedEx, or UPS; typically delivered next working day by 6pm (excluding Sat/Sun and UK Bank Holidays) for orders received before 12pm GMT Mon–Fri (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Global: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £/$/€100*
- Price depends on location - adjust the COUNTRY tab in your basket to see the price.
- We use DHL, FedEx, or UPS, and we’ll email you the tracking info.
*Customs fees may apply and are estimated during checkout. Surcharges may apply to some larger or heavier items to some areas.
* Please note Niwaki are not responsible for any import duty, taxes or fees incurred and these will be will be collected by our courier during customs clearance — For EU countries, when possible DHL will provide an estimate on the order confirmation page.