Kotoh X Niwaki Knife
A beautiful little folding knife made exclusively for Niwaki
When the knife maker Mr Kotoh offers to make you a special edition pocket knife, the list of options available are mildly terrifying. After countless distracted days and sleepless nights we finally came up with what we feel is a rather special combination of the 6cm Kamagata style D2 SLD blade, coupled with a handle of old growth Yoshino Sugi Japanese cedar.
Kotoh san’s knives are delicate little things - think gentleperson’s pocket knife rather than outdoor survivalist. Avoid undue pressure on the blade and don’t twist or turn.
Comes with a soft leather pouch, or heavy duty leather Sheath as an option.
By ordering a knife from Niwaki you confirm that you are 18 or over.
It’s a lovely little knife, but not for prising or twisting.
Please note: By law, we are not permitted to sell a knife or blade to any person under the age of 18. By placing an order for one of these items you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
- 98 x 40 x 22mm
- 3mm Leather
- Made in China
- In Stock - Available to dispatch worldwide, contact us for showroom stock availability
Kotoh X Niwaki Knife
- 145 x 11 x 19mm
- 104mm folded length
- 58mm blades
- SLD D2 Stainless Steel
- Cryptomeria handles
- Made in Japan
- Includes Leather Sheath
- Stock Unavailable (estimated dispatch from 8 Dec)
UK: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £100*
- £4.00: 48 Tracked with Royal Mail - delivered by the postie, can be left in safe place, limited tracking info. Approx 2-4 working days.
- £7.50: FedEx Tracked service delivered next working day for orders received before 1pm GMT Mon–Fri (ex Bank Holidays).
Global: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £/$/€100*
- Price depends on location - adjust the COUNTRY tab in your basket to see the price.
- We use DHL, FedEx, or UPS, and we’ll email you the tracking info.
*Customs fees may apply and are estimated during checkout. Surcharges may apply to some larger or heavier items to some areas.
* Please note Niwaki are not responsible for any import duty, taxes or fees incurred and these will be will be collected by our courier during customs clearance — For EU countries, when possible DHL will provide an estimate on the order confirmation page.