Japanese Kamisori Razor
A lot of sharp, shiny stuff comes out of Sanjo, a town in Niigata in the north of Japan renowned for its specialist blacksmiths, but none of it is more remarkable than what comes out of the Iwasaki workshop. Now made by Mr Mizuochi, the production of these kamisori razors hasn’t changed in more than fifty years - Swedish Sandvik steel laminated to a softer jigane low carbon steel. That’s it. Happy shaving.
Please note: By law, we are not permitted to sell a knife or blade to any person under the age of 18. By placing an order for one of these items you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
- 165 x 4 x 22mm
- 50mm blades
- Sandvik Steel
- Made in Japan
- Includes Paulonia Box
- In Stock - Available to dispatch worldwide, contact us for showroom stock availability
UK: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £100*
- £4.00: 48 Tracked with Royal Mail - delivered by the postie, can be left in safe place, limited tracking info. Approx 2-4 working days.
- £7.50: FedEx Tracked service delivered next working day for orders received before 1pm GMT Mon–Fri (ex Bank Holidays).
Global: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £/$/€100*
- Price depends on location - adjust the COUNTRY tab in your basket to see the price.
- We use DHL, FedEx, or UPS, and we’ll email you the tracking info.
*Customs fees may apply and are estimated during checkout. Surcharges may apply to some larger or heavier items to some areas.
* Please note Niwaki are not responsible for any import duty, taxes or fees incurred and these will be will be collected by our courier during customs clearance — For EU countries, when possible DHL will provide an estimate on the order confirmation page.