Stainless steel with a ceramic grinder
Coffee aficionados rejoice – now you can grind on the go.
Fashioned in Japan from easy-to-clean stainless steel, with a removable steel and beech wood handle (for easy packing), this coffee mill has a secret weapon up it’s sleeve: an adjustable ceramic grinding unit.
Ceramic is ultra tough and reassuringly inert, making it easy to keep clean and avoiding cross-contamination of different flavours should you choose to switch beans.
Turn the adjustment screw (the black triangle inside the top unit) to the right for a finer grind (こまかい, komakai) and to the left for a coarser grind あらい, arai)
Unscrew the black triangle completely to remove the grinder blades for cleaning, taking care not to lose the spring.
- 155 x 55mm
- Stainless Steel
- Beech handles
- Made in Japan
UK: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £100*
- £4.00: Royal Mail tracked service - delivered by the postie, can be left in safe place, limited tracking info. Approx 2-5 working days.
- £7.50: DHL, FedEx, or UPS tracked service typically delivered next working day by 6pm (excluding Sat/Sun and UK Bank Holidays) for orders received before 12pm GMT Mon–Fri (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Global: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £/$/€100*
- Price depends on location - adjust the COUNTRY tab in your basket to see the price.
- We use DHL, FedEx, or UPS, and we’ll email you the tracking info.
*Customs fees may apply and are estimated during checkout. Surcharges may apply to some larger or heavier items to some areas.
* Please note Niwaki are not responsible for any import duty, taxes or fees incurred and these will be will be collected by our courier during customs clearance — For EU countries, when possible DHL will provide an estimate on the order confirmation page.