Japanese teapot from Black Piment
Double-layered stainless steel modern Japanese teapot with integrated infusing basket.
Cracking little teapot crafted from double layered stainless steel, just right for a cup of genmaicha* or whatever it is you’re drinking these days. 350ml is the right size for two good cups of your preferred hot infused beverage.
Comes with an infuser, bamboo handle and a wooden knob on the lid. A miniature modern masterpiece of subtle design.
*green tea with roasted rice grains, some of which have popped, looking like popcorn.
- 100 x 90mm
- Stainless Steel
- Bamboo handles
- Made in Tsubame Sanjo, Japan
- In Stock - Available to dispatch worldwide, contact us for showroom stock availability
UK: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £100*
- £4.00: Standard service via Royal Mail Tracked 48; typically 2–5 working days.
- £7.50: Priority service via Royal Mail Tracked 24, DHL, FedEx, or UPS; typically delivered next working day by 6pm (excluding Sat/Sun and UK Bank Holidays) for orders received before 12pm GMT Mon–Fri (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Global: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £/$/€100*
- Price depends on location - adjust the COUNTRY tab in your basket to see the price.
- We use DHL, FedEx, or UPS, and we’ll email you the tracking info.
*Customs fees may apply and are estimated during checkout. Surcharges may apply to some larger or heavier items to some areas.
* Please note Niwaki are not responsible for any import duty, taxes or fees incurred and these will be will be collected by our courier during customs clearance — For EU countries, when possible DHL will provide an estimate on the order confirmation page.
From $31.50 exVAT
From $85.50 exVAT
From $289.00 exVAT
From $85.50 exVAT