Artisan leather holster from Japan
Hand-made luxury storage for your favourite garden tool
Hand-made in tiny batches by Niwaki friend and fellow gardener – the enigmatically monikered ‘Ueneko’ – these attractive and highly practical leather holsters are a pleasure to use, day-in, day-out.
Besides space for a small or standard-sized pair of secateurs (standard Niwaki Shumatsu Secateurs are pictured, but not included) or snips, there’s an additional snazzy yellow pocket for smaller items, like the key to the garden gate (also not included, obviously).
A brass popper opens up the bottom of the holster to help you clean out the inevitable accumulation of that which is colloquially known around these parts as “crud”.
Permanently affixed brass rivets connect the belt loop. A katakana alphabet stamp of the word ‘Niwaki’ and hand-stitching finish off the design.
The pale leather ages and darkens with exposure to weather and wear.
- 220 x 80 x 40mm
- In Stock - Available to dispatch worldwide, contact us for showroom stock availability
UK: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £100*
- £4.00: 48 Tracked with Royal Mail - delivered by the postie, can be left in safe place, limited tracking info. Approx 2-4 working days.
- £7.50: FedEx Tracked service delivered next working day for orders received before 1pm GMT Mon–Fri (ex Bank Holidays).
Global: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £/$/€100*
- Price depends on location - adjust the COUNTRY tab in your basket to see the price.
- We use DHL, FedEx, or UPS, and we’ll email you the tracking info.
*Customs fees may apply and are estimated during checkout. Surcharges may apply to some larger or heavier items to some areas.
* Please note Niwaki are not responsible for any import duty, taxes or fees incurred and these will be will be collected by our courier during customs clearance — For EU countries, when possible DHL will provide an estimate on the order confirmation page.