Japanese leather strop for honing fine blades.
Board strop from the renowned maker Kanoyama, made in Japan. Perfect for fine honing on kitchen knives and razors.
Ultra smooth cordovan leather on one side, with a slightly rougher suede on the reverse. The flexible board maintains tension while also accepting variable force.
To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth using lukewarm water, then leave to dry naturally. Never use oil, which will attract dust and dirt and lessen the strop’s efficacy.
- 345 x 70 x 25mm
- Beech handles
- Made in Japan
- In Stock - Available to dispatch worldwide, contact us for showroom stock availability
UK: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £100*
- £4.00: Royal Mail tracked service - delivered by the postie, can be left in safe place, limited tracking info. Approx 2-5 working days.
- £7.50: DHL, FedEx, or UPS tracked service typically delivered next working day by 6pm (excluding Sat/Sun and UK Bank Holidays) for orders received before 12pm GMT Mon–Fri (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Global: (excluding Tripod Ladders)
- Free delivery for orders over £/$/€100*
- Price depends on location - adjust the COUNTRY tab in your basket to see the price.
- We use DHL, FedEx, or UPS, and we’ll email you the tracking info.
*Customs fees may apply and are estimated during checkout. Surcharges may apply to some larger or heavier items to some areas.
* Please note Niwaki are not responsible for any import duty, taxes or fees incurred and these will be will be collected by our courier during customs clearance — For EU countries, when possible DHL will provide an estimate on the order confirmation page.