Japanese Tripod Ladder
THE ORIGINAL JAPANESE TRIPOD LADDER
AVAILABLE IN MAINLAND USA
(for UK orders please click here)
Incredible stability, even on slopes and raised beds: Cleve West, The Independent.UK
Unbelievably brilliant. Can't describe how much we love it: Mrs B.
Essential for large topiary and hedges. Depending on the slope, you can either work face-on, with the 3rd leg poked into the hedge, or sideways, with the ladder parallel to the hedge.Their adaptability (3 legs), stability (wide base) and comfort (double rungs) allow you to spend all the time necessary to do jobs properly, without rushing.
Ideal for orchard work, both for picking and pruning, where thanks to the single back leg, you can can get right into the crown of the tree. Unlike traditional orchard designs (pointed A-Frame), you can lean over the top, or rest picking baskets etc on top. They're also considerably wider at the base than A-Frames, have the telescopic back leg (vital on slopes) and of course are welded not riveted, so are much, much stronger - and exceptionally light.
- Prices include delivery within 48 States
(approx 10 days, signature required for received in good condition)
OR Will Call Price collected from our warehouse in Anaheim, CA
- Stable Tripod Design
- Perfect for Cutting Tall Hedges and Trees
- Adjustable 3rd Leg for Slopes and Steps
- Simple & safe spring pin adjustment
- Lightweight and Weatherproof
- Up to 9' Safe Standing Height (SSH)
- Rubber Feet available as accessory kit for hard surfaces
- MANUFACTURED BY HASEGAWA KOGYO Co., Ltd
- Please contact us for info on multiple and trade orders
SIZE WEIGHT WIDTH SPREAD LENGTH SSH* US stock 6' (GSC180) 14.3lbs 49" 48" 76" 4' Feb 8' (GSC240) 18.3lbs 49" 62" 102" 5' in stock 10' (GSC300) 23.1lbs 57" 76" 124" 7' in stock 12' (GSC360) 26.6lbs 57" 86" 150" 9' in stock 15' (GSC450) 12' in stock
SSH*: SAFE STANDING HEIGHT (see WHICH LADDER below)